Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2011 Challenge

5 posts in this topic

I'm starting a little challenge on my website. Starting with F1 2011. There are some minor rules. It's just a little fun, comparing lap-times. I'm not by any means the fastest, be good to see everyones lap times. The webpage is

https://sites.google.com/site/insidepcg ... stest-laps

Rules:

* All driving assists are set to OFF.*

* Manual or Automatic transmission can be used (I only use manual with F1)

* Any racing view can be used (i personally use the all in cockpit view)

* Weather conditions set to Sunny unless specified in the challenge

* Screenshots should be available to prove your lap time (fraps or steam's screenshot facility are a good option)

*Traction control set to Full as I was testing with it on/off and forgot to switch it off while recording my lap times

there's no need to post lap times on my site if you don't want to. If you add them here i'll credit you on my website.

*My site has a similar name to InsideSimRacing but we're totally different websites, just in-case people feel theirs a connection between the two, as it's simply my own personal site.

So traction controll can be set to med (as im still trying to get it down to off but once i get a new set of pedals and wheel its going off the microsoft pedals just dont cut it lol) but ill give it a shot.

I made the mistake of forgetting to turn traction control off so instead all my lap times are with it on Full as I wanted to keep my times consistent.

Which wheel and peddles are you look to buy? I really want the T500RS with the F1 wheel. Totally out of my price range though.

I can not race in the rain to save my life, lol.. i just constantly spin. How are you with the rain?

Im going to get the csr stuff should be in November when I get done with my rig witch I will be posting up here on the board its a sim of f1 style setup and im also going to be building a high end computer to start racing in iracing and f1 there to (so far i only race on xbox and ps3) as far as in the rain goes im soso with traction control on with it on med im all over the place lol but im still trying to figure that out ill get it soon.