Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GT5 SPEC 2.0 BUG

5 posts in this topic

Have anybody had the same bug in the 9 hour endurance race, where you save it when the car is going to the pits, and when you later restart the race, the car is completly out of control, this is you cannot control the car anymore with your wheel or controller, and the car is constantly hitting the wall.

Did this happend to you?

Is this only in the 9hour race? I have saved the two 4 hour races a couple of times and it has worked with out any issues. I am on the Suzuka 1000km now and saved a couple of times here as well. Making me not want to try the 9 hour one =)

Hope you get it sorted.

I just finish the 24 Hours Nürburgring. It took me 4 days to finish it. I saved the game every 2 hours. I did not encounter any issue. I saw few minor things;

1. After resuming the car was clean and shinning again

2. The best lap time keep on changing to the latest resume lap.

Other then that the transition between night and day is amazing. There was some rain early in the morning. The weather effect is something I cannot do without anymore. I did the 4 hours and 9 hours before the saving feature was release. Well it was a good workout, specially with my Fanatec force feedback setup at 100%. Will do it again at any time. | really enjoy the endurance race. I think they are the best in GT5. Next time I will use the endurance GTR... might no win against the LM prototype, but the goal will be consistency and a clean race. I wish we could enable damage like in arcade mode. Maybe 24h should be an option in arcade mode.

Problem solved with the update 2.01

- Corrected an issue where autopilot would not be disengaged after returning to the course, when resuming an endurance race where the pit lane was entered at overspeed before saving.