Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What shifting style do you use ????

15 posts in this topic

I use paddles 100%. Actually, I took the paddles off my GT2 and just press the buttons directly. I don't have a shifter yet, so it would be hard to use anything except the paddles. :lol: I'm hoping someone special will buy me the Club Sport Pedals and/or the Fanatec shifter pack for Christmas. ;)

I tend to use what the car has in it in real life. If I am in a formula one car or a ferrari i would use the paddle shifters.

Stick me in a 60's Camaro and I demand to use the clutch and a h pattern shifter. Sometimes I even want to use the up and down shifter for sequential style open wheelers.

Now to be very honest with you, if I am in a highly competitive race with ego or points on the line, then I am all about paddle shifters.

I tend to agree with shaun, i try to mimic what a car has in real life, but for serious (for me anyways) races, I tend to use the paddle shifters, I never use the up/down sequential simply because it's a hassle to take off of a fanated wheel....

I would use more the H-shifter but I really disslike the Fanatec standard shifter....Hey Shaun would you say that the new ccr is worth upgrading or am I better off keeping the money and waiting for the Clubsport shifter ?

I would use more the H-shifter but I really disslike the Fanatec standard shifter....Hey Shaun would you say that the new ccr is worth upgrading or am I better off keeping the money and waiting for the Clubsport shifter ?

My opinion is that the new shifter is a huge upgrade form the Porsche shifters. Definitely worth the money. There's no telling when the clubsport shifter will be released.