Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2011 - PC, 360 & PS3 League Sign-up

15 posts in this topic

Established in 2009, the Apex Racing League has quickly established itself as the biggest, largest and best F1 2010 racing league across all three platforms.

Currently with over 25 F1 2010 leagues, we are finalising the plans for F1 2011 as we speak.

There is only one place for Clean, Fast and Fair Racing on the internet, and that is the Apex Racing League.

Featuring:

Multiplatform F1 2011, F1 2010, DiRT 3, Forza 3/4, GT5, and Fifa Leagues

Tiered leagues based on ability

Prizes from various sponsors including GT Omega Racing rigs.

Structured Race nights with rules

750+ Active Members

Race Reports

Livestreams with Live Commentary

Facebook Style member pages

User Blog Functions

ARLTV

Regular videos appearing on InsideSimRacing.tv's racetube section.

http://www.apexracingleague.com

vbulletin4_logo.png

After doing some considerable research and comparisons, I chose this league to participate in. It just seemed like the right place to begin racing online against competitors that don't brake at inappropriate places and where there are real world repercussions for driving like a GT5 butt head. I look forward to the first race next Sunday at Albert Park, and I recommend anyone looking to get into F1 league racing check this organization out.

if you join the leage is the differents between a beginner and a long time member not to big ?

how to compete with the best ? i used to have F2010 but give it away now i have F2011 and the

people that i race against are so much beter then myself , that the fun is quick gone :oops:

PS i play on a playstion 3 and play Race07 on pc .

there are any f1 2011 players online on GFWL or a league?

I really think you'll struggle to find any F1 2011 leagues nowadays!!! Especially as you've now got F1 2012 & 2013!!! Any reasons as to why you haven't gone to 2012 or 2013 yet??