CSL Elite or T300 599XX Alcantara Edition
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I live in Australia and am looking to get into sim racing this year. So far, my main choice has been the T300 Ferrari Integral edition for 750 Aussie dollars (about 540 USD), but I’ve recently been deciding if it might be worth it to make the extra 275 AUD (200 USD) jump to get the CSL Elite F1 bundle. So overall my question is, is the t300 with the Alcantara wheel and t3pa pedals the better deal for 3/4 of the price of the CSL Elite F1? Thanks for the help guys.

Notes: I play only PC, live in NSW, and saving an extra 275 would be quite substantial, but I don’t want to end up buying the CSL anyway 2 years down the line if I get the T300. Also, I’ve been looking at all the used wheels for sale and there are no good deals that fit my budget. how far is it from Atlanta to Nashville

Edited by relindwto6

I tried  the T300 about a year  and a half ago, it lasted  maybe 3 months. I bought the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 version and have not had a bit of trouble with it. I use it daily for a couple of hours in different games. Check the General Hardware section of these forums and you will see someone having issues with the T300 after 5 months,maybe you can ask them a few questions.

Edited by Junkie