Advise on a new rig
3 3

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm  looking to upgrade my DIY rig for something better looking. AT the moment I have attached my wheel to a PC desk and fashioned the pedals on to a wooden support. After saving up for the past 12 months I have a suitable budget to buy something more up market about a1£k budget. After watching loads of youtube videos and reading forum posts on here, Id thought I ask what are the best rigs I should consider? dont need to worry about pedals or wheel. depending on cost of rig I might upgrade to direct wheel drive but not sure yet. 

Any advice on which rigs are worth looking at?

I believe 4PlayRacing is U.S.-based.

From your 1000 GBP budget, it looks like you are in the UK. I would suggest Racing Sim Rigs for well designed, affordable 80/20 type extrusion rigs. They are priced competitively for buyers here in the States--even with shipping included.

Good luck & Godspeed!

Государственный портал «Госуслуги РФ» позволяет взаимодействовать со всеми органами власти. Зарегистрировавши нем свой личный кабинет можно получать множество государственных услуг, в том числе и от Пенсионного фонда. https://cabinet-pfrf.ru/ ПФР предлагает клиентам возможности узнавать пенсионные накопления и пользоваться некоторыми сервисами в режиме онлайн. Каждому желающему доступен вход в личный кабинет пенсионного фонда по СНИЛС.