Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comparo SHIFT and FM3

5 posts in this topic

not to be rude or anything, but a video doesn't really mean much. of course it shows how it looks and lets us here a sample of how it sounds, but IMO the actual driving is the most important factor in a racing sim. no offense.

not to be rude or anything, but a video doesn't really mean much. of course it shows how it looks and lets us here a sample of how it sounds, but IMO the actual driving is the most important factor in a racing sim. no offense.

None taken. I just thght it was interesting... ;)

I have FM3 still unopen, still waiting on the Turbo S wheel so to give it a fair shake since I don't think the 360 wheel is a fair comparo to the G25 I have set up for SHIFT PC.

None taken. I just thght it was interesting... ;)

I have FM3 still unopen, still waiting on the Turbo S wheel so to give it a fair shake since I don't think the 360 wheel is a fair comparo to the G25 I have set up for SHIFT PC.

i see. the most interesting thing i saw in that video was the obvious difference in the FOV or the camera position in the cockpit(whatever you want to call it). F3 puts you closer to the windshield and everything, and Shift sits you farther back.