[SOLD] Full Fanatec Motedis/8020 Simracing Rig
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Full Album: https://imgur.com/a/J0Qtn1A

Intro

I'm selling my racing simulator, built in May 2019. The reason I'm selling this complete build is that I can't find time to race in the last months, or game at all. For that reason I'm selling my simracing rig, gaming pc, vive vr headset as well

Me and my buddy who helped me build this did a lot of research for materials, hardware, up until the kinds of bolts to use. There's a lot of good choices and time in this rig, and it works perfectly.

All parts are in perfect shape.

The Frame

The frame is built from Motedis aluminium extrusions, Motedis is a german company, all extrusions were cut on demand and with the goal of being adaptable in the back of my mind, the whole frame can be adapted so that it's possible to fit any chair, any hardware and any monitors (1 to 3 monitors)

Aluminium extrusions are as rigid as you can get, the frame doesn't move a millimeter, even when hardcore racing such as Dirt Rally 2.0.

The seat has also been built in being adaptable when it comes to driving preferences and setup, the seat can move forward and backward with a rail, the wheel can tilt, move forward and backward, the pedals can move in all directions.

The options for mounting displays are also infinite, I'm including brackets to mount up until 3 screens, I've had a 49" inch screen, the screen that's currently mounted is a 34" (not included).

The Parts

• Motedis Frame, consisting of extrusions sized 40x80 en 80x80
  • Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3
  • Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
  • Fanatec Clubsport Wheelbase V2.5
  • Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1
  • Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5
  • LTEC Seat LT-2
  • LTEC 3mm Steel Sidemounts
  • Sparco Seat Track Set
  • USB Hub 7 ports
  • USB 3.1 cable 5m

Included and Original Parts

• Original boxes, manuals, spare and original parts
  • Big amount of extra bolts, nuts and slots
  • Spare aluminium extrusions (a picture of those is attached)
  • Free Button Box, the button box is a project I did myself, which is created with arduino, I'm including this one for free, it cost me over 65 euro in parts, but there's not much I can do with it, it's also not perfect since it was my first build.

Extra

• The monitor, Iiyama 34" is also for sale, and is not included in the price, let me know if you're interested then we can discuss this.
  • My Vive VR Heaset, the original one is also for sale

IMG_6547.JPG

IMG_6533.JPG

IMG_6530.JPG

IMG_6543.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

Edited by notflip
Sold