Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedals

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been looking around for pedal upgrades for the G27 wheel and have come across many options but I don't know what would be recommended and I don't have the money to buy all of them and try to them out so I am looking for some help.

I am wondering out of the list below, which would be the best bet (bang for the buck) and still give a realistic feel.

Budget: $800

1. AP Electrix

2. Nixim brake mod

3. Perfect Pedal

4. PTR brake mod

5. ARC brake mod

6. CST pedals

7. Fanatec Clubsport pedals

8. Sim-Sport Pedals

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Geran

best pedals have got to be the CST's, but might be overkill unless you have money to burn or are very serious about your sims, plus they will take along time to get to you.

Club sports are definitely the best middle ground set.

...which would be the best bet (bang for the buck) and still give a realistic feel...

Budget: $800

2. Nixim brake mod

It sounds like you're keeping the G27 wheel. In this instance, the Bang for Buck champion is the Nixim v2 mod. At under USD$50, it leaves $750 for other upgrades, such as Derek Speare's Wheel Control System or other after-market wheel mods.

best pedals have got to be the CST's, but might be overkill unless you have money to burn or are very serious about your sims, plus they will take along time to get to you.

Club sports are definitely the best middle ground set.

Well since I choose not to race a real car (I race go karts), I think I will make sim racing my best second thing to the real thing so I want it to be as real as possible.
If you are only a PC racer, then Clubsports are the way to go !

If you play on PS3, then watch the video reviews of mods for G2x pedals.

This would be used only for the PC and mainly iRacing and F1 games.
It sounds like you're keeping the G27 wheel. In this instance, the Bang for Buck champion is the Nixim v2 mod. At under USD$50, it leaves $750 for other upgrades, such as Derek Speare's Wheel Control System or other after-market wheel mods.
Well I already have the money for the other things I want...Z1 Sim Wheel and Cube GTPRO wheel. The pedals are the last thing I need to improve on.