PRICE REDUCED!!! Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia race wheel. with drivehub
1 1

6 posts in this topic

$300 Obo plus shipping (located in Memphis, TN)  Adult owned, Excellent condition, never abused and not used much.  Gives great force feedback.  The TX is still a great wheel. Comes with original pedal set and original box.  Bought for the xbox one but can use with pc I believe (do your research)  I also have. drivehub so you can use for PS4 or PC if you can't already that is .$50.  I'll only sell with the tx wheel if you need it.  If wheel sells separately with no drive hub then I'll sell the drivehub afterwards. 

Also, I'm selling my ractive race seat $100 as pictured and my custom made rig$50.  Or $125 for both.  It is a welded rig for great sturdiness and the seat allows for sliding forward or backwards for leg room and tilt as well as reclining.  There is. perch for a shifter to be mounted too.

20200617_125959.jpg

20200617_130020.jpg

20200617_125922.jpg

20200617_141610.jpg

20200617_141557.jpg

20200617_141618.jpg

Edited by notnilc20

33 minutes ago, Bundy06 said:

Is there any reason you are getting rid of this?  I am in B'ham AL and that is a long way to go so I am just checking.  I would want everything possibly

the only reason I'm selling is because my wife and I have 2 babies and I just don't have time to play.  I absolutely love playing on the rig though.  The wheel is in brand new condition.  I take care of my stuff.  I've already sold the t3pa pro pedals, the th8a shifter, and Buttkicker 2.  But I still have the TX and rig and seat as stated in the ad.