Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Respect for Profesionalism

5 posts in this topic

Hi Jessica,

Just wanted to say that I respect your professionalism in how you enthusiastically present the show when perhaps you are not really in to sim racing as a hobby that much, compared to the ultra hardcore Darren and Shaun. I can imagine for people that are not really in to sim racing it must be a little boring to talk about all the time. Your a great host and bring a positive energy to the show. keep up the good work !

+1

I agree, I think the whole team do a great job. I always make sure I catch TWISR as soon as it's posted on here. Jessica, Darin, Shaun and Tom always have great advice. In fact watching TWISR is what made me get more serious with racing. The best sim racing site i've visited, and a well done to "freeman" for making this thread to show Jessica some appreciation. I like the small out-take on the last video. Shaun's face when Jessica messed up made me laugh. Good on Jessica for having a laugh about it and professional enough to want to get it right. Keep up the good work :)

Freeman,

Thank you for the kind words. Yes you are correct, I am NOT a sim racer but I do find the hobby very fascinating and cool. I love hosting the show and we do have a great time in the studio producing and filming TWISR and all the other segments.

Thanks for noticing and thanks for watching!

Jessica