Could use some help.

2 posts in this topic

Hey, new old(ish) guy here. Looking to perhaps turn back the clock about 3+ decades and relive my youthful glory-years (atleast in my mind) of folk-racing in Scandinavia and running laps on dirt ovals in NorCal. But man, this stuff cost more than most of my cars did?! Easily. lol!!  Anywho, I guess Im looking for a base to start, would prefer a CSW but would be happy with a CSL if I cant swing it. Not here fishing for a handout, however I am hoping for some insight and advice, and with any luck a fair deal, from one of you speed fiends, pit lizards and gearheads. Let me know if you got any suggestions, general pointers or if youre just a bit bored and feel like doing a little innocent smack-talking. Im open to both!  :-)

Thanks

Magnus

Welcome, Magnus!

I think you and every other aspiring Walter Mitty / Richard Petty / Mario Andretti wants a quality wheelbase--try to find US a good deal on two CSW V2.5s, please!

Seriously, if you want to connect with a large group of similarly aged and like-minded sim racers and passionate fans of motorsports from around the world (I know for a fact there are many Scandinavian members), get involved on the www.racedepartment.com forums. I started this sim journey on isrtv.com back when it was quite likely, but now it's crickets except for some Buy and Sell activity!

Good luck and Godspeed!

Chris