I am very new to sim racing and I suck.!!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I started last week when I got my t150 and being playing everyday to try and learn. Right now project cars 2 seems to be more friendly than Assetto Corsa. I have looked at a couple of videos on driving techniques but I always been into racing games so I kind of already know how to take corners and stuff like that.

I am just wondering if there is a guide or some YouTuber that helped you learn? I would appreciate any advice, I never driven a sports car or even a car with RWD. I am not used to being so frustrated at myself for not being good at video games.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

Have a good day.

Edited by zackxoxo

Nobody just jumps in and does it perfect. It takes time and patience. Try practicing with the Best Line on to help learn the track until you can memorize the track pretty good. Remember it is just a GAME and is for fun. Also turn off all assist and learn how to control the car. Go around slowly and pickup speed as you get more comfortable with the track and car.. Try using the same car on the same track each time until you improve. good luck and have fun with it.