Racestar Simulator Cockpit - UK

4 posts in this topic

Racestar Simulator Cockpit - £1250

Racestar simulator cockpit in Red, originally designed for use with a console it's been substantially strengthened for both pedals and wheelbase. The seat has been lined with foam for comfort and its position is easily adjusted for rake. The position of the pedal rack is easily adjusted whilst sitting in the cockpit and the wheelbase is mounted on a sliding tray enabling it's position to be adjusted and when moved forward allows for ease of cockpit entry and exit.

Fitted with a Thrustmaster T500 wheelbase (with upgraded fan) with Ferrari F1 steering wheel with STiGR wireless LED display panel (no longer available but I have the software) and mounting for a Smartphone (included) which ran the DashMeterPro software

Logitech G25 pedals - accelerator and brake (clutch pedal can be included)

100W transducer mounted on the underside of the seat and 2 x 100W transducers mounted on each side of the seat give good vibration feedback for gear change, bumps in the road surface etc. - and crashes !! (SimVibe software highly recommended)

Fittings for 5 point seat belt - seat belt shown is included

Cambridge DeskTop Theatre DTT2200 5.1 sound system with speakers fitted into the rear of the cockpit and side mirrors at the front

Logitech 7.1 wireless multi-speaker headphones

Approx. dimensions - 190 cms long x 78 cms wide (without mirrors) x 73 cms high without removable airbox, 95 cms high to top of airbox
each mirror adds approx. 12 cms to width

Monitors and stand not included

Collect from Ewenny, South Wales

Racestar D.JPG

Racestar B.JPG

Racestar C.JPG

Racestar A.JPG

Racestar E.JPG

Racestar F.JPG

Racestar G.jpg

Racestar H.jpg

Racestar I.JPG

Racestar J.jpg

Racestar K.jpg

Racestar L.jpg

Racestar M.JPG

Edited by Roadster-2
add dimensions

That is pretty fucking flippin sweet.  Too bad you’re not in the states.

Also, I tried looking this company up, are they out of business?  Seems the only internet info are some photos from 2010.

Edited by Mayaman

2 hours ago, Mayaman said:

That is pretty fucking flippin sweet.  Too bad you’re not in the states.

Also, I tried looking this company up, are they out of business?  Seems the only internet info are some photos from 2010.

As far as I know they ceased production some time ago, it looked as if an Austrian company was going to produce them but nothing came of it :(

Pity you're not in the UK :)

Edited by Roadster-2