WTB DD WHEEL CASH IN HAND!
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Im no rookie, although I do agree with you that people are being ridiculous and asking ridiculous prices! Kindve pisses me off actually. I always thought we as a community were better than that, we usually look out for each other, not F*** each other. But I digress, if theres nothing around for a reasonable price ill just buy a brand new Accuforce wheel lol!

46 minutes ago, BamaMike7187 said:

i been looking for 2 weeks for a decent price setup of dd wheel but now im looking at clubsport and csl cause people are want new prices for there dd1 and accuforce wheels and to charge someone tax on a wheel is dumb cause  its private party not a store 

Yea its honestly ridiculous man. Theres much better options out there than to pay someone whose wanting to get over on someone for full price or more on used gear while they try to justify it by hollering about supply and demand!!! 

On 4/30/2020 at 10:41 AM, Salvo224 said:

I have a dd2 fanatec 

gennaio 2020 from Italy 

1300€ plus tax and shipping cost

I mustve missed your comment before man, my apologies! Im in the US though, shipping it would probably be pretty expensive due to weight and shipping international.