Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec GT3 RS V2 W/ Club Sport Pedals and shifters (Sold)

13 posts in this topic

Thinking about getting rid of my barely used Setup. I purchased this setup at the beginning of the year for GT5 and have gotten to use it only a handful of times since then (because of my recent shift to motorcycle racing).

These are all the parts included:

- Fanatec GT3RS V2 wheel

- Clubsport Pedals.

- Fanatec 6 speed shifter.

- Fanatec Sequential shifter.

$300

GameON, unfortunately I'm not located in australia. I'm located in Bethlehem, PA.

rkid001, I'm not sure how to ship to Australia and it might not be worth the hassle since I'm sure the shipping costs would be high and shipping that far who knows what could happen to the wheel and/or pedals.

They pay a small fortune for fanatec stuff down under.With shipping he would prob still save money.

Here are some prices from Simparts located in New Zealand.

GT3RSv2 $325 NZD

clubsport pedals $349 NZD

That's a whopping $592 USD without the shifters :o

GoCart Death, I'm not sure, but they do click when you shift and I purchased them new from Fanatec in December/January.

Sammmarson, Yes, they are still available.

Thanks for the info Johnny Carr.

Hey, if its still available I could pick the setup up, I'm in central NJ so not too far.

Can't send PMs here yet so let me know an email address or anything and I could pick up asap!

It is still available, Central Jersey isn't far at all. E-mail me at [email protected]. I'm also willing to meet you half way since I can use it as an excuse to visit family in NJ.

Hey ezence,

I am very interested in that setup, the only thing is I am stationed in Oklahoma so I am not sure if that would be a problem with shipping?

Thanks for the inquiry Mitchsw.

If graphite decides otherwise I'll let you know. I don't have a problem shipping them if the current sale falls through.