Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 on sale at Newegg

5 posts in this topic

I've been wanting a Fanatec GT3 v2 with clubsport pedals and the shifters, but Newegg has the G27 on sale for $234.99 shipped! That's about $180 cheaper than the Fanatec setup... I couldn't pass it up. I also ordered the Nixim v2 mod. I should get all my new toys just in time for iRacing 2.0. I'm upgrading from a DFGT, should be a nice improvment (at least in the pedal department).

On a related note, is there a new Logitech wheel on the horizon? Is that why the G27 is on sale?

Looks like Amazon is matching it too. Prime eligible or supersaver shipping.

Check around to see if there are any rebates going on as well. They're sometimes vendor specific, or you might find them on the Logitech website.

I don't think it means a new one coming, I got mine for $242 plus a mail in $60 rebate last year about this time. Maybe it's just a typically slow sales month this time of the year?

Enjoy! I love mine.

My wheel showed up last night :). I have not driven it yet, but I did notice that the clutch pedal is *noisy.* (I'm waiting to drive it until I can get it properly set up; I don't have a place to put the shifter yet...) It's not a squeak per se, but perhaps a creaking noise? Anyone else have that problem? My Nixim mod has not arrived yet (just ordered it last Thursday, so I don't think it processed until yesterday). I don't know how long it will take to get here, but I figure I'll open up the clutch pedal assembly at that time (though I'm not swapping clutch springs per Tom and Shaun's recommendation).

One thing I didn't expect is that I'm pretty sure I will need to wear shoes to drive now. Not a big deal, but just something I had not considered before hand. I've got a pair of pumas and a pair of full on Oakley race boots (for my real world track days ;) ). So I should be covered, but I thought I'd mention that for others to be aware of.

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

$204.99

With Promo Code EMCYTZT743

Newegg Free Shipping 48 hours only Sale

Thanks for the tip. Ordered on Sunday and got the $20 discount on the sales price that you posted.

Newegg shipped on Monday.

R