selling ARC shifter/bunch of GO race QR/ CST hydraulic
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I sell an ARC team shifter with aftermarket Knob (sparco I believe).( SRG MADE A REVIEW ON THIS) . It come without board but I could add a programmed arduino nano  for 10 bucks . i d like to get 190 USD

I have a bunch of wheel side go race engineering QR (used with Kallmorgen DD by Leo Bodnar for instance) . There was a SRG review about the simsteering XAP Formula 2.0 that show the QR (at 10:30) . I changed to the Q1R as i found the GO race QR a bit expensive as i tend to cumulate too many rims.. I wanted a cheaper solution...All female parts (70, 50.8 PCD) are impeccable. And some are very recent. The male part (base side) is a bit worn out so it is included free of charge in the bundle to avoid any issues and complaints after sale. I really believe the male part is still usable for a long while. eventually down the road it should be changed . some of the quick releases have a pass through lemo electrical connector. If interested i d like to sell THE WHOLE THING at a good rate for you as it has to go . 

i will update later on with more details. but feel free to PM me and i will get in touch via email for pics etc.

I Have also a CST hydraulic pedal set (modded with hydraulic brake) and hall sensor at the throttle and clutch (automotive grade) . that is for sale at 690 USD. That is cheap considering market price of similar products and frankly springs, bolt and nuts assembly don't get old. I prefer local sale but i am open for shipping. 

finally I am located in Canada (near Montreal). Pics are available on request ( no more space for new posts...)

Edited by abss

39 minutes ago, Tillmander said:

Can I see pics of the pedals, please?

I pmed you with my email. i ll send via email those pics. I cant post pics as my account need cleanup of old posts ...