Sold: Large MiGE OSW DD Steering System

1 post in this topic

SOLD the large MiGE OSW Simucube1 direct drive steering system pictured below.  This system is two years old and was purchased new from Simplicity in England. The encoder on my system has been upgraded and is based around the German manufactured Heidenhain ERN480 ultra-high resolution SinCos encoder with 3.7 million CPR, providing high quality and low latency effects for Simucube1 direct-drive wheel systems. The original 10000 encoder and data cable that came with the motor are included but not pictured.  The control box case that houses the Simucube circuit board hardware and Meanwell power supply is all aluminum.  The back of the case has a fan installed for cooling.  The power, E-stop, and data cables from the control box to the Large MiGE motor are all nine feet long.  The E-stop also has a mounting bracket installed on it as pictured.  The power and USB cables are both six feet long.   

$850 plus actual FedEx Ground shipping/insurance cost to your location anywhere in the USA. Payment will be by PayPal with shipment to a verified PayPal street address. The system is already packed for shipping in one large box and I plan to ship it within one business day fully insured once I receive your full payment.  The motor and control case are both individually boxed inside the larger shipping box to help ensure safe shipment of everything.  A FedEx tracking number will be provided upon shipment. Sorry but I’m not interested in shipping to Canada or internationally so please don’t ask me to do so. Cash at time of local pickup from my location in Avon, Indiana a western suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana is also welcome.

Please send me an email and provided your city, state and zip code and I will reply with a firm total of your actual shipping/insurance cost. Thank you for your interest. John

Large MiGE.JPG

Large MiGE1.JPG

Large MiGE2.JPG

Large MiGE3.JPG

Large MiGE4.JPG

Large MiGE5.JPG

Large MiGE10.JPG

Large MiGE11.JPG

Edited by Phaze11111
Item Sold