TS-PC Racer Issues
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I bought myself a brand new TS PC Racer Wheel Addon together with the TX Servo Base FF.

Whatever i do, i can't get the wheel calibrated centered. I did all the things i read in the Forums, like reseting the Base.

Iam concered that one of the parts might be damaged or something, i dont really know what to do anymore.

34 minutes ago, Carved said:

Greetings,

I bought myself a brand new TS PC Racer Wheel Addon together with the TX Servo Base FF.

Whatever i do, i can't get the wheel calibrated centered. I did all the things i read in the Forums, like reseting the Base.

Iam concered that one of the parts might be damaged or something, i dont really know what to do anymore.

Hello,

Thrustmaster bases can calibrate without installed add on, so at least you will know that the issue comes from the base!;)

1 minute ago, Carved said:

So can i attach the wheel while the base is connected ?

No, I mean that you can plug the base without a rim attached. In that way you will see that if it is not calibrated again - the issue is not from the rim, but from the base!;)

7 minutes ago, Carved said:

Other issues i had when i tested the wheel, while driving ingame it changed it position over and over again.

How you start to play if it is not calibrated? And how continue to play after first change of position???

i just tried it out ingame and wanted to test the overall function of the wheel . i was driving for like 30 seconds, you cant really call that playing the game