I think I received a defective Tmaster TX wheel
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I guys, im new here and my english is not perfect so I will try my best to explain the problem (I think) I have with the wheel.

So, I received it yesterday , plug in, install firmware etc. I start my game (F1 2019) and meh, I have a bad feeling when I turn the wheel only a little. Its hard to explain but its not smooth when I turn the wheel just a little bit to be very accurate.

I made the video, I hope you will be able to understand because I dont know how to explain. Maybe its just me and I expected to much for this wheel but I dont think so. I have a old Logitech Driving GT and its smooth... 

I hope its just bad settings or something...

I tried different game, I tried without a game open, I tried to reinstall the software : NEGATIF.

I attach my settings in the topic, I also tried to disable all the forcefeed back and it change nothing.

Edit : If I unplug the USB cable I dont have the problem...

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Hi Larry, thanks for the anwser, the is no noise when I turn the wheel. Even when I test the wheel with the software everything work fine. When im racing it feel a bit better but the "bump" is still there

@MikeShady2 Sorry for not replying sooner. Can you post a pic of your in game settings for the force feedback? Also when you unplug the USB cable do any lights go off on the wheelbase?