WTB Direct Drive System
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I thought I’d ask if anyone had a direct drive system that they might want to part with? I’m looking for a used Simucube , AccuForce, OSW etc. I’ve spent entirely to much time trying to find used Fanatec. I just bought a triple monitor rig and some used HPP pedals and I’m trying to find this last part of my puzzle. Thank you in advance. Mark

On 7/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, csbarksdale said:

Are you still looking for a direct drive system?  I have a new Simucube setup still in the box if your interested.

how much are you trying to get for this?? and what all is included with the setup??

I have a very lightly used Fanatec DD1, Inverted V3, aiologs sequential shifter, Heusinkveld handbrake and 3 dell gsync monitors for sale in the coming weeks. But, I am selling to the highest offer as I would like to get most of my money back.  All these parts are lightly used and almost new.  US only, let me know

Edited by S13Dad
Removing pics

That DD1 is a steal!  The newer one is close to $1400 plus tax.  Believe me, you don't need the higher end DD2.  The DD1 is more than enough.  I could not even go as high as 45% on the force feedback as my arms and shoulders gets sore in less than an hour.

I have 

fanatec Clubsport Pedale V3 invertiert USA

fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 USA

fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport Xbox One USA

and a custom rig. All have been used maybe 2 hours total. Selling everything for $1000