Noobish Buttkicker/RSeat question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys I got a bit of a noobish question and sorry if it has been answered before, but I couldn’t find what I was looking for when I searched. So here goes. I have an RSeat S1 and I want to get a buttkicker for my PC. My original plan was to get a buttkicker gamer 2 and the RSeat mount for it. After reading up on the install I came across a forum where a guy used 2 buttkicker gamer 2’s(one each for the L&R sides) and decided this was the rout I wanted to go. The only problem is with the RSeat S1 Mount is it looks like there is only room for 1 buttkicker also I don’t really like the idea of having 2 amps. Also don’t really like the clamp system and would rather have something hard mounted. I noticed that buttkicker makes a sim kit

https://thebuttkicker.com/bk-sk/

But the problem with this is that it can only run 1 mini concert(so stupid). The mount for the RSeat has holes to mount 2 mini concerts. 

So I guess what I’m asking is if I buy the RSeat mount and 2 of these mini concert lfe’s

https://thebuttkicker.com/buttkicker-mini-lfe/

Can I use a cheap duel channel amp like this one from amazon

Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier System - 200W Dual Channel Sound Audio Stereo Receiver w/ USB, SD, AUX, MIC IN w/ Echo, Radio, LCD - For Home$76.10Amazon.comFree shipping

And get the results I’m looking for. Also I am guessing I will need to run a 3rd party software to get everything to work with F1, PCars2, and iRacing. What software/program would you guys suggest I get. Thanks again and sorry if this is a bit long winded.

Not sure about the amp.(you get what you pay for) As far as software for best results you would need to purchase the Simvibe program. There are also different shakers available out there at a much cheaper price.