Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping to Mexico

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, well, i just want to know if anyone knows where can i buy a logitech wheel that ships to Mexico :) i live in Cancun, but there is no "racing culture" here in mexico, so pretty much all you can get is a freaking Wii wheel here or any Soccer games jajaja, so i was wondering if someone know of an online store that can ship to mexico, ill appreciate it a bunch, im just tired of the Logitech DFP and one of the shifter buttons is not working propperly anymore, so i want to get a new wheel, thanks for your input.

Alex......

oh wow, ive been researching, and NO STORE IN THE US that i know of shipps wheels to mexico. and if i want to buy a Logitech Driving Force GT it goes for $220 USD are you freaking kiddin me ? why is that i need a dammn wheel its anoying that they dont ship to mexico ahhhhh.

I had a look also for you.Logitech has a factory in Mexico I believe.I went to the Logitech Mexico website and all they had there for wheels was the driving force GT.

Your in Cancun,do you have any American friends who could possibly have one sent to you?

I even tried Craigslist Mexico but don't speak Spanish.You should try looking there through the different regions of Mexico.Search for Logitech in Computers and video gaming.You may be able to find a used G25 or G27.Don't worry about buying a pre owned wheel.often they have not been used much but Logitech wheels have a long life span if they have.

So much for NAFTA.I find it odd that you can`t find a G27 in Mexico.Good luck.

Yeah no kiddin, so much for NAFTA, hehe, I looked into the logitech Mexican website, they do have it in the website, but they dont have an online store, theres an e-bay sort of website in mexico called www.mercadolibre.com.mx but for the G27 they want the extravagant ammount of $600 USD, its almost double of the retail price in the US, i just might have to wait till my brother goes back to USA he travels so often so that would be my only way of getting it, its a pity that US stores wont ship to Mexico, i found that amazon ships some electronics, but they just wont ship the wheel, I also sent an email to Fanatec to ask if they could send one to Mexico even, so im still waiting on their reply.

Thanks a lot for helping me out though, have a great day.

Alex