SOLD-UK fanatec V3'S-SOLD
1 1

1 post in this topic

I bought these on iracing about 18months ago and the seller said they were a few months old so i reckon they're about 2 years old. I've done a bit of a refurb on these,the pcba failed so it prompted me to upgrade to HE Ults, cleaned and polished, greased and tested and working great, heavier duty sheathes on the rumble motors as opposed to the flimsy shrink wrap, brand new pcba electronics with fanatec printed invoice, i have fanatec decals on them but if you don't like them, just heat them slightly with a hairdryer and they peel right off, they have the tilton style D pedal faces fitted but come with the original flat ones and spacer blocks too, extra springs for servicing in the future and a stiffer clutch spring and softer throttle spring also with spare spring collars for either spring, brake performance kit fitted, spare rubbers and original bungs in the original perf.kit box with lithium grease, spare angled rumble brackets for fitting dampers to clear the mount. all wrapped up and ready, i have videos of the rumble motors being tested and pictures of everything ready. if you want to see the video then send me your whatsapp. They are extremely clean and well maintained but i dont have the box because i never intended to part with them. 
I've been stung by couriers so i am sending these fully insured to the value of £350.unless you'd like to do local pickup, peterborough or spalding. 

I am asking for £270 including post, packaging and paypal fees, or £250 picked up. 

thanks for looking, 
Phil.

photos here

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fanatec-v3-for-sale.169381/#post-2985290

and here

https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3651240.page

Edited by fil140