SOLD: Fanatec Formula Black w/ SRM Conversion + new grips

8 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a Formula Black on this forum. I cannot seem to get my hands comfortable on the wheel rim, and I am getting pains/cramps after 10-15 minutes of driving. Very disappointing as I was really looking forward to using this. Everything works great, no issues with the wheel itself. I was running it with Fanaleds and it worked perfectly. 

Before trying it out (I was waiting on my QR to arrive) I went ahead and ordered new grips from Fanatec. They get here Monday and I will update the post to include a picture of them as well. These will be included with the wheel, never been used or mounted (which means earliest I can ship is Tuesday).

Everything included:

-Formula Black Wheel rim

-Sim Racing Garage Wheelside Fanatec conversion kit

-Original red Fanatec Quick Release 

-Brand new set of alcantara hand grips

-Original box

(The Accuforce/BG style Quick-release shown is not included. You will need to provide your own QR for use with your direct-drive wheel)

Asking $220 plus shipping to the lower 48. 

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to ask any questions. I accept PayPal or Chase Quickpay. 

SOLD

20190518_135635.jpg

20190518_135657.jpg

20190518_135814.jpg

Edited by Hugwolf

Sorry for being off topic. How do I order new grips from them? My formula times grips are totally worn out, but I can't seem to find grip replacement on Fanatic website.

3 hours ago, St3fan said:

Sorry for being off topic. How do I order new grips from them? My formula times grips are totally worn out, but I can't seem to find grip replacement on Fanatic website.

What I did was used the live chat on their website. They sent me an invoice via email to pay with PayPal. Then I got shipping information a couple days later. 

Here are pictures of the replacement grips which just arrived. I haven't even touched them myself, just moved the bag a little bit for the picture. 

20190520_164132.jpg

20190520_163931.jpg

According to the SRM website, the conversion is reversible, is this the case with this wheel (not sure if maybe something was discarded or changed permanently in this instance). Have a CSW 2.5 now but with vision of upgrading to a accuforce v2 in the future so this would hopefully allow me to carry over between the 2.

14 hours ago, jakejm79 said:

According to the SRM website, the conversion is reversible, is this the case with this wheel (not sure if maybe something was discarded or changed permanently in this instance). Have a CSW 2.5 now but with vision of upgrading to a accuforce v2 in the future so this would hopefully allow me to carry over between the 2.

Yes, everything is completely reversible. The original Fanatec QR will be included with all necessary hardware.  

1 hour ago, jakejm79 said:

I assume this is the older SRM adapter kit?

I don't believe so? It looks exactly like the one currently pictured on their site.