SIM-PLICITY SW12C OSW DIRECT DRIVE WHEEL, SRM CONVERTED FANATEC FORMULA BLACK RIM, FANATEC V3 PEDALS, FANATEC H PATTERN SHIFTER, ROUND NRG RIM
1 1

7 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Jordanmu1994 said:

Selling some of my rig due to not using it at all and losing interest in sim racing. Buyer pays shipping and I will only sell through PayPal. I am located in Indianapolis, IN so you are also able to pick it up.

V3 pedals with brake performance kit - $275. Owned since 12/18 

Fanatec H pattern shifter - $150. Owned since 10/18. 2 out 4 of the holes on the bottom for hard mounting are stripped but it never bothered me enough to fix. 2 bolts kept it from moving at all. 

SRM converted Formula Black rim w/ original QR to convert back if needed- $200. Owned since 3/19 

Sim-plicity Sw12C 12nm Direct drive wheel w/ NRG round rim - the DD wheel was purchased for 830 USD plus 75 shipping on 3/5/19 and used for maybe 20 hours - $700 for it with the rim included. You don’t need a one to one phone call with Ollie to set up anymore. Whoever purchases I will send a link to the firmware download. All you do is download it and you are good to go. 

I will be posting pictures of everything tonight if I get off early enough to take everything off my rig. If not, I will have pics tomorrow night.

18 hours ago, Jordanmu1994 said:

Selling some of my rig due to not using it at all and losing interest in sim racing. Buyer pays shipping and I will only sell through PayPal. I am located in Indianapolis, IN so you are also able to pick it up.

V3 pedals with brake performance kit - $275. Owned since 12/18 

Fanatec H pattern shifter - $150. Owned since 10/18. 2 out 4 of the holes on the bottom for hard mounting are stripped but it never bothered me enough to fix. 2 bolts kept it from moving at all. 

SRM converted Formula Black rim w/ original QR to convert back if needed- $200. Owned since 3/19 

Sim-plicity Sw12C 12nm Direct drive wheel w/ NRG round rim - the DD wheel was purchased for 830 USD plus 75 shipping on 3/5/19 and used for maybe 20 hours - $700 for it with the rim included. You don’t need a one to one phone call with Ollie to set up anymore. Whoever purchases I will send a link to the firmware download. All you do is download it and you are good to go. 

I will be posting pictures of everything tonight if I get off early enough to take everything off my rig. If not, I will have pics tomorrow night.