WTB: Fanatec CSR Elite Pedal Inversion Kit
3 3

24 posts in this topic

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for an inversion kit for the old Fanatec CSR elite pedals. Fanatec discontinued this a long time ago and I regret never picking one up. 

Lmk if you have anyone happens to have the kit available. Trying to switch up my pedals for a bit to hold me over until a new pedal set is released from fanatec (hopefully they have something in the works, the Clubsport v3's have been on the market for awhile now)

Thanks

EDIT:

If anyone has a set on hand and can take some measurements for me so I could make my own that would be great. Really I just need the angle at which they are made if anyone had a protractor.

If not the lengths of both legs and the distance between the ends of both legs would work and I can figure out the angle that way. Picture attached shows the measurements I would need. (A,B,C)

Thanks again everyone

Screenshot_20190510-075630_Gallery.jpg

Edited by evoDON

2 hours ago, Krassi said:

Like a person who own one - really must have for every CSR Elite set!! This makes this pedals insane!;)

Thanks man. Hopefully someone has one laying around

3 minutes ago, Squiffy said:

This is what he is after (I sold them on ebay last week, sorry!) 

IMG_20190427_120829.jpg

Thank You for the pic squiffy to help clearify. Wish i was looking sooner And saw them on ebay.

1 hour ago, evoDON said:

Thank You for the pic squiffy to help clearify. Wish i was looking sooner And saw them on ebay.

No worries, for reference I listed them at £35 plus postage and they sold in under 20 mins! 

7 minutes ago, Squiffy said:

No worries, for reference I listed them at £35 plus postage and they sold in under 20 mins! 

Very good price, for someone that looking for this ..if I remember correct in Fanatec store this was for 79.90!:)

The other thing I am considering is building the kit myself, but i need to know the angle at which the kit was made. So if anyone has these and could pull some measurements for me, that would be great. They dont seem hard to make with the correct measurements and angle

2 hours ago, evoDON said:

The other thing I am considering is building the kit myself, but i need to know the angle at which the kit was made. So if anyone has these and could pull some measurements for me, that would be great. They dont seem hard to make with the correct measurements and angle

One thing I would suggest is bracing them all together along the top as there is a bit of flex when using the brake  ??

In general there is nor problem if someone do it on eye without the exact degrees. I say this because the good angle depends on your pedals plate angle,too...I remember when I had the pedals mounted on my rig that changed the pedals plate angle  to match the best angle for my feet. So, with moving pedals plate even 90 degree or 80 ot 70 for the kit will do the job fine - the important is the invertion...I believe Fanatec did this angle based on the fact that someone will use it on flat floor.;)

5 minutes ago, evoDON said:

I no longer need these. I just made my own as I figured I wouldn't be able to find these anytime soon. Came out how I wanted and super stiff

Can you show some pics?;)

Wish I took some pictures during the process but I was working on them on my work truck with the welder and it was getting ready to rain so I rushed through it without pics

On 5/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, evoDON said:

Wish I took some pictures during the process but I was working on them on my work truck with the welder and it was getting ready to rain so I rushed through it without pics

Looks great and solid!!!;)