FS: Michigan:Rig for sale - 4 play 80/20 Rig, + kit, Occulus rift with extra cam
3 3

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have not been simracing for over a year much lately so I want to turn this stuff into forged wheels for my real car.

I'm posting here before I post to iRacing, I've done some business here before and hope we can make a deal here. You can tell there is not a lot of wear on any of this stuff, metal is still shiny, the Alcantara is not matted at all (I would wear gloves too)

So, I have some stuff for sale. I'd prefer to not have to ship if someone wants to come to get all of it. I'm glad to ship, though.

1. Accuforce V1 with an extra slip ring. I have a Momo steering wheel with it with the button box attached and carbon fiber shifters. I still have the stock wheel as well, which is nice, too. The Accuforce v1 is the same as the v2 but has the higher quality ($) case and the slipring designed which was dropped for V2. Also comes with angled mounting brackets. Not a ton of hours on this one. Works great.  $800.00  - SOLD!

2. HPP PRX-SE Pedals - These things are absolutely gorgeous, I got these before I stopped simming, they have at most 2 hours on them. They work great and come with the kit to change the brake stiffness, along with extra springs, etc. $1200 - SOLD!

Here is a link to the page describing them: http://www.hppsimulation.com/hpp-3-pedal/26-phtv2p.html 

3. 4Play Racing Rig - John, the owner called it the GTF1 rig, which is adjustable between an F1 or GT style sitting position. I also have the 3 monitor stand, and some extra 80/20 for increased ridgidity not in the stock model. Also included was the keyboard/mouse holder. I have the original instructions, all hardware, and all of the 80/20 stuff is labeled so you know where what goes where when you are building it. I paid 1650 or so for everything, I'm asking $800. Come get it! Shipping is extra, I would have to break it all down to weigh it and get some idea on shipping but im sure its a couple hundred?  I'm sure the seat would be a major bitch to ship. I'm up for ideas, let me know.  SOLD! Seat is still available

4. Oculus rift - 3 camera setup 2 hours tops on the rift + touch controllers - $325

I pulled the rig out, there are more parts than pictured, including the triple monitor stand (which is removed, I used Occulus rift) 

Quick Pics of it all, if you have more requests, just ask

eobFxnOm.jpgTCpiygfm.jpg9bGAfH0m.jpg5GzwldCm.jpg6m51OlVm.jpgUjiPHHpm.jpgrZBLbLom.jpgL64pxpwm.jpgQyD96Hpm.jpgZ0FXel2m.jpg6J3e5Jrm.jpgFWVDQmTm.jpgGAjyRuYm.jpgTUUFGSFm.jpgqOuWhfDm.jpghV1LMCgm.jpg

jutYyAWh.jpg QbYnQQzh.jpg 9wNoUuPh.jpg VMJO3Qlh.jpg

Edited by spinkick
added stuff

More pics on the 80/20 without the stuff attached. Note that the keyboard tray is meant to swivel away from the seat, I have it in a custom setting that I used for fps games and flight sims. Each bar is labeled and I have the build instructions. Its really easy stuff to work with. This unit is reinforced over most of the stock 4play stuff, meant to be able to handle a lot of torque from the wheel and pro pedals. 

Note that the triple monitor stand can attach: See the bars rising up on the side higher than the others?  But It can also be free standing, I believe. This thing is a tank. I suppose I'll just store it if it doesnt sell, it should last forever.

mOVZyjBl.jpg a1cT5Gpl.jpg 4DQvgell.jpg

Edited by spinkick

I would be interested in the seat, if the guy above just wants the rig.  Can you take a couple pics of the seat?  Also how does it attach to the rig since I only have side mount static seats now.

Edited by Mayaman

If you guys can work out who pays what, I'd be willing to separate it. I can take a picture of the mounts on the seats. I'm not willing to separate the rig unless we can get a purchase on both, because I feel like i'd get stranded with something leftover.

The seat is mounted to rails like a car, with the rails mounted to the 80/20 rig as you can see. Does this help? The bar in the front is how you pull up to adjust forward and back on the rail system.

20190511_161955.jpg

20190511_162014.jpg

20190511_162026.jpg

Edited by spinkick

What kind of seat is that?  It looks suede.

Also, it looks like it bolts directly to the slider which would mean I’d need to raise the seat somehow to be at the same height as the fixed back seat which attached on the side to the side mounts.  Hmmmmmm, how to do that.

What are you bolting it to? It should be able to bolt to anything as long as you have the proper platform, I use 80/20 only so I would be raising it using that kind of material. What are you working with?

You may have to work out the price with whoever is buying the rig itself, I cant split it up because it will make the rig harder to sell, otherwise. @Clevine do you guys want to go in on the rig and split up the costs?

I am asking 800, you guys can figure out what both are worth? Its easier than having to haggle with two different people if you can just figure it out. Otherwise, respectfully, its just easier to just sell it to one person. Hope that makes sense.