Combination sim racer and desk?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Im looking to get into sim racing but I don't have a lot of space to work with. At the moment the only "spare" space I have is in my office but nowhere to really set up a TV or monitor. After doing some searching I found the Obutto Ozone and R3volution which looks to work as a sim and a desk which I think would be great to replace my current desk. At $900 new, no accessories, and no local used option, it's pretty pricey. I haven't been able to find anything else out there like that which is dual purpose. So i wanted to ask if anyone had any other solutions, products, or ideas I could possibly use.

Google this  Volair Sim Rig . Not the best Sim Rig but good for using as a desk also. Had one for a while was okay  and people were very easy to deal with.

Edited by Junkie

I was actually just looking into an 80/20 rig but I was having trouble finding pricing for supplies. Also, how stable are they? I won't be going triple monitor or motion upgrades, but I may upgrade to DD at some point and I like a heavier wheel at about 8-10NM.