(SOLD): D-Box 3250i 3DOF Motion System $3300

12 posts in this topic

I'm selling my D-Box GP-200 Pro 3250i Motion System. It works perfectly, all actuators are strong and fast. Has seen minimal use as I just don't have the time to use it enough to justify the investment (haven't been in actual race this year). This is based on the older KAI-4P interface, I think you'll probably want to use the KCU-1P if you want to use the system in a custom cockpit (though it isn't totally necessary). The actuators are the 3250i, 1.5" stroke. They are very fast, nearly silent and are capable of very detailed vibration as well as motion. It has 3DOF (pitch, roll, and heave) as well as the D-Box yaw simulation, which is really superb considering there isn't any actual yaw! I'm pricing this at $3300 which is a bit less than 50% of a new system. Will consider reasonable offers, not particularly interested in trades although I will consider a DD wheel as part of a deal or possibly 2DOF motion system (I would need to net $2k cash in any trade though). I will consider shipping the motion system without the cockpit, but shipping the entire unit is likely to be expensive. PM me and I'll send along other contact information. System is up and running, so test drives are available for serious buyers. I'm in the Detroit area, exit 74 on I-75.vzDpRX8SXs5L7e4bGzCK-IJwLsASqmOvz4MEh96q

jFBXBCNQB5TCl4tT6062AHM-6ekfSjUOGaNdtFhDjQTXdSSSxpPhDsACJlzkJyxPwZ_9w0qNkXHxu09HQhriZOaLnlMnD9jBtysP32FI3eWMCMt0t3sk8WWx

-bGkmpYeQINT0-SWOn6j6NE16W7wHntiZjN7MwEv

Edited by Mark Spruell

Taking this off the market for a couple weeks. I have a corporate client that may want it....but I'm probably going to direct them to a new system so it is likely to be available again in a few weeks. Feel free to contact me in the meantime.

Edited by Mark Spruell