Fanatec Clubsport Flat 1 & GT Wheel Rim (USA, Canada, Worldwide)
4 4

19 posts in this topic

I ship worldwide but if you're outside of USA or Canada, the shipping may cost quite a bit.

I bought 2 each of these for a project I didn't end up doing.  I'm keeping a Flat 1 for myself for my Simucube OSW and sold a GT to a local Fanatec Clubsport v2 owner therefore I have 1 remaining of each.

Both wheels have quite low use.  Both were used around 10 times.

These each cost $100 These each now cost $130 + shipping from Fanatec.  Fanatec's shipping is $13.78 to Washington so you're looking at around $145.  Fanatec has an option for an extra $5 for signature delivery which would make it $150.

I'm asking $80 USD + 50% of shipping for USA and Canada shipments (we can split it 50/50)

For USA and Canada shipments, I have a place in both USA and Canada (and also live right near the border) therefore I'll ship from whichever country you're from so as to avoid high shipping costs, cross-border shipping, etc.

If any one would like actual pics of the very wheels I'm selling, let me know and I'll post some pics here but they look pretty much the same as new.

Link to products

https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheel-accessories/clubsport-wheel-rim-flat1-us.html

https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheel-accessories/clubsport-wheel-rim-gt-us.html

Edited by Spinelli

25 minutes ago, Piggymar said:

So this is for the rims only?

Yes, just the rim/wheel.  No base or buttons or quick release or anything.  I'll post a link to the products in my OP for clarity.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, Richf said:

Interested in GT rim. What is shipping to Chicago, 60601?

Hi, shipping from Canada to USA will probably be better if you buy brand new from Fanatec.  You'll probably get a better deal.  I can still check shipping if you like but it's probably a better deal to buy directly from Fanatec.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, smurftegra said:

Still available? Where in Canada are you?

Sorry, I just saw this :( I've updated my email settings so I always get notifications from now on.

Are you still interested?

On 4/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Spinelli said:

Hi, shipping from Canada to USA will probably be better if you buy brand new from Fanatec.  You'll probably get a better deal.  I can still check shipping if you like but it's probably a better deal to buy directly from Fanatec.

Your post says you have a place to ship from in the US for this exact situation...?

21 hours ago, SteveS said:

Very sorry just the GT rim. Unless there was a really good price on two😄

I'll be checking as soon as I get home from work in about 3 hrs.

9 hours ago, Hugwolf said:

Your post says you have a place to ship from in the US for this exact situation...?

Yes I do. Pleas ignore that last message. I was originally trying to keep shipping from Canada only so I didn't have to drive to my place on the US side but then I changed my mind as it's usually easier to sell items with U.S. to U.S. shipping.

Hi Steve. I tried PMing you but it says you don't receive PMs. Anyways, the total shipping quote is around $27-$30 Cdn via Canada Post. I checked FedEx and UPS by they're more.

Edited by Spinelli

On 6/17/2019 at 1:46 PM, SteveS said:

Hi Spinelli, we can complete transaction via email [email protected] I will send you a shipping label then I can use my CanadaPost discount :-)

It's been a very, very long time since I have been on any forum.

Hi Steve. I once again didn't recieve an email notification, apologies for the delay in replying. OK, I will email you when I get home from work later tonight.