Sold: SimuCube+OSW - SamMaxwell -Momo/Fanatec Setup - INTL (Price Lowered)
4 4

35 posts in this topic

I am interested in the complete wheel setup with Motor, control box etc. I would like the button box if I can possibly add a different wheel later? I prefer to get a nascar type wheel or use the one from my accuforce possibly. Let me know best price not including shipping. I would send you all the UPS labels.

BUMP:

Price Lowered to $1500 for Whole System Plus Shipping (Can get a Corporate Shipping Rate). 

PM If interested, also willing to part out if I get an offer for each part:

Simcube and Motor: $850 Plus shipping

Momo Wheel with Button Plate: $450 plus shipping

Fanatec V3 Pedals: $250 Plus shipping 

For all the people interested in the pedals, thank you. Unfortunately I will not sell the pedals unless I have an offer on the the wheel and OSW kit (they come as one). The kit is meant to be sold as an all in one setup. 

Because of the interest in the pedals, here are the prices I’m asking for if parting out is what I end up doing:

1. Pedals $250 plus shipping 

2. OSW Kit plus Sam Maxwell Custom Wheel - $1300 plus shipping (I paid $1200 with shipping for the OSW kit New alone). 

if you’re interested in the pedals, find someone interested in the wheel and wheelbase and I’ll drop the price on the pedals or cover the shipping. 

Thanks,

M