For Sale: SimuCube+OSW - SamMaxwell -Momo/Fanatec Setup - INTL (Price Lowered)
3 3

32 posts in this topic

Hello Inside Sim Racing Forum,

I am selling my Great Conditioned Direct Drive OSW setup that consists of the following: 

OSW-Simucube System with IoniProHC Servo Drive, MiXE 130ST-M10010 Motor, Mean Well 480W Powersupply, and Acrylic Simcube ($1100 MSRP and Currently out of stock) Link to product: https://www.simracingbay.com/product/simucube-based-osw-kit-with-acrylic-case/

For the wheel, I have a Sam Maxwell Custom Momo Mod 30 320mm wheel (MSRP $639.00), it has a programmable USB Panel (I also purchased USB Extension Cords for the wheel to make sure the curled cord it uses does not break or deform). Link to product: https://www.sammaxwellcustoms.com/online-store/Momo-Mod-30-320mm-2-p107449721

For the Pedals, I have Fanatec V3 Clubsport Pedals ($329.99 MSRP) Link to product: https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-usa.html

The system was purchased in July of 2017. My reason for selling this set up is that I am moving and currently lack the time to really enjoy this system. I paid around $2100 for this setup and even without a dedicated chassis/rig, it was a joy to use on Assetto Corsa. Some features that this sim comes with are: 

• Programmable USB Buttons for Steering Wheel
  • Emergency Shutoff Button
  • Integration with Granite Devices Software
  • Easy Plug and Play Setup 
  • Free "Tech" Support from myself to help with the setup (via phone or text). 

I have attached photos of the equipment. The total use of the system is roughly 20 hours (This can be verified if you want to know exact usage). Because I am offering help and have simplified the system, I am asking for $2000 OBO (With Shipping Included). I can also provide advice for assembling a proper chassis for the sim system, as I believe this setup is deserving of a proper race chassis/chair system. I will also ship internationally if you need it.  This system is perfect for an intermediate racer who wants an affordable entry to the Direct Drive systems. Please let me know if you have any questions. Reply to this post if you are interested and we can talk on the phone/text should you choose.

Here is a review of the kit: 

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

IMG_8909.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8913.jpg

Edited by Minerva1999
Included Shipping into cost.

5 hours ago, EriCody said:

Also, how well would this work on a Gt Omega Pro cockpit?

Hi EriCody,

Thank you for your interest! Let me check on the compatibility.  By MiGe and Pedals does that mean you already have a Simucube Controller and wheel?  

If you have the drawings for your cockpit, that could help me check for you much quicker. 

Best,

M

3 minutes ago, Minerva1999 said:

Also, can you send me the link to the exact cockpit you have? There are a few different ones on their website. 

Thanks,

M

https://usa.gtomegaracing.com/racing-simulator-cockpits/pro-racing-simulator-cockpit/gt-omega-pro-racing-simulator-supreme-rs6-seat

This is the link, it seems to be very solid as I try to make it flex and barely budges.

To answer your first question, i do not have the controller box, I was meaning mige as the whole setup, motor, wheel and controller box. Thanks for your time Minerva! 

5 minutes ago, EriCody said:

https://usa.gtomegaracing.com/racing-simulator-cockpits/pro-racing-simulator-cockpit/gt-omega-pro-racing-simulator-supreme-rs6-seat

This is the link, it seems to be very solid as I try to make it flex and barely budges.

To answer your first question, i do not have the controller box, I was meaning mige as the whole setup, motor, wheel and controller box. Thanks for your time Minerva! 

Thanks for the link. I'll get back to you on the compatibility of the device. I will PM a few more questions. 

Thanks,

M

It'll fit the cockpit, might have to drill a hole or two. Not usually the sort of rig you'd mount a DD wheel to, but it'll work if you can deal with a less than 100% solid setup. Now to see if that lowball offer actually works... :-D

10 hours ago, GT Racer said:

What will be the shipping cost to Qatar?

Shipping will be around $200-300 USD. PM which city you live in for a more accurate quote and for your offer if you are interested.

For those interested in parting out: I will do so if you cover the shipping cost. Thanks for the PMs and Interest! 

As for someone who wants the whole kit, I will sell for 1600 plus shipping. 

BUMP. 

Price for whole kit is $1600 plus shipping. 

If interested in individual parts, PM me. 

Asking $250 plus shipping for Fanatec V3 Clubsport Pedals

Asking $900 plus Shipping OBO for the MiGe plus Simucube. 

Asking $450 plus shipping OBO For the Momo Wheel with Button Plates

Cheers

Edited by Minerva1999