Obutto Revolution + Triple Monitor Stand (MI USA)

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Selling my lightly used, adult (no child) owned Obutto Revolution and triple monitor stand.

Upgraded to a DOF Reality H6 + VR, so no longer need this awesome rig.

Includes shifter mount, keyboard/mouse tray and pedal plate + triple monitor stand

Asking $600, pickup at my house hear Holland Michigan (2.5 hours from Chicago/Detroit).

IMG_2450.JPEG

IMG_2451.JPEG

IMG_2452.JPEG

IMG_2453.JPEG

Edited by CapnMorganXX

Hey! I've used many different styles of mounts over the years, and this one is by far the best that I've saw. Everything fit nicely. I have some problems with monitor stand...I solved my problems after reading this artcile https://whatever-tech.com/best-triple-monitor-stand-review/ I have zero issues with this mount. It's easy to set up, it's insanely heavy duty, and it works perfectly for my 27" Asus displays. Good product, good luck with the sale.

Edited by MartinCole
issue

GLWS as we’re in the same boat. I’m getting ready to sell my R3volution and upgrade to the ProSimu 5dof motion rig. These are great rigs! Worth every penny.

ps - I’m in SoCal so no competition from me as it’s not worth shipping. 

Actually going to keep my R3V. I had to return the DOF Reality H6 because after 2 months of motors and control units literally smoking, sent the unit back for a refund.

What a terrible situation.... $500 each way shipping. 2 months of wasted time and never got to use the unit once.