Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Complete Sim Rig, 3 23" LCD's, Fanatec Wheel SIMUL8R, CST

24 posts in this topic

Just not time to use this stuff the way it should be, so here is a break down of a bunch of parts.

$100 (Local Pickup Only will deliver within ~1 hour distance or meet halfway) - SIMUL8R Cockpit custom design with 3LCD mount on it. It's not painted and the shift support bar is not in place yet but if anyone wants it I'll finish it up and paint it black as I already have the stuff to finish and paint it. Includes Scat Pro Red Velour bucket racing seat. As seen here http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SCA-80-1790-64/

$100 Shipped to lower 48 states - Fanatec GT3 RS V2 Racing wheel very little use maybe 10-15 hours? Bought new in March.

$220 Shipped lower 48 - DIY CST Pedals, they are built like the ones Todd sells. Obviously not as pretty, but boy do they work amazingly! Has the stiff brake mod and everything. 3 Pedal setup, gas clutch and brake. They were made with the high end Vishay POT's that Todd uses, and the same controller he uses for the load cell and what not. Lots of extra room for buttons if you wanted to do so. SOLD

$100 each + shipping - I have 2 Acer 23" LCD's that are in near mint condition. I still have the original boxes for these. On of them has a light scratch in the middle but you can't even tell it's there under use and it's hard to see even with it off. SOLD

$60 + shipping - Another Acer 23" LCD this one is quite scratched up as my son took some keys or something to it. It matches the other 2 though and works fine as a side screen as you don't really notice the scratches. When playing a game the scratches are pretty hard to notice as well.

$20 + Shipping - Extra unused 30KG load cell for use on CST pedals or a DIY hand brake or something. Same one Todd uses on his OEM CST pedals.

Computer parts for sale below!

$150 + shipping - Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5. SOLD

$130 + Shipping AMD Phenom II 1090T X6 Black edition CPU. 6 core CPU only been used for a few months. Comes with stock heatsink and fan in original packaging.

$90 + Shipping - MSI NF980-G65 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI HDMI ATX Motherboard, comes with original box with paperwork and cables. Used only a few months and in perfect working order. Supports 3 way SLI.SOLD

$75 + Shipping XION 700 watt 80+ Gold certified Modular PSU. Great PSU works perfect, nice big fan. Will come in original box with all connectors and what not.

$50 + Shipping CoolerMaster HAF922 case, awesome case great airflow! I have the original box but the foam is a bit broken up but should be alright for shipping. I'm pretty sure I still have all the inserts and what not as well.

$60 Shipped to lower 48 states - 8GB's DDR3 ADATA gaming ram. Pretty quick, I've always had great luck with ADATA. This is 4 sticks of 2gb's each.

Here are a few pics of pretty much everything below.

th_IMG_0839.jpg

This picture of the cockpit has my old seat installed. It was broken after a couple months of use and I exchanged it.

th_dc1b9632.jpg

The 3 LCD's

th_P1030098.jpg

The computer

th_P1030097.jpg

th_P1030095.jpg

th_P1030093.jpg

th_P1030091.jpg

I'll try and get a newer picture if you guys want. Please PM me or post here if you're interested and I will keep checking.

Gonna go ahead and add individual prices.

GT3 RS V2 - $120

DIY CST's - $220

Scat Pro Red Velour Racing Seat - $75

Computer will depend on what pieces, or if you want the PC as a whole as well as the 3 LCD's. If you're interested in the PC or the LCD's let me know we can work on prices, or if you're interested in parts of the PC, or individual LCD's as well just let me know. These prices don't include shipping.

Here's another price, both GTX 560 Ti's for an SLI pair for 350 + shipping, these are 245 a piece right now so that's a good bit less. These are the cards

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814125363

LCD's - the 1 that's deeply scratched I'll say 75 + shipping, the other 2 100 a piece + shipping. If someone is interested in bundling LCD's with the video cards we can work something out. Here are the model LCD's I have.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6824009266

Come on guys, open to offers on this stuff, and willing to separate or bundle things up anyway you want. Let me know what you're interested in and we'll work out the details.

$220 Shipped for the CST's, this is inside the lower 48 states. Extra to Hawaii or Alaska. Anyone outside of the states, 200+ shipping. They will be shipped without the wooden base I have them on now.

Sale pending on the 2 LCD's without the scratches, the one with the scratches is still available. Since it's going to be by it self now I may try and buff the whole thing out to minimize the scratches. They really aren't "deep" I'm not sure what he used maybe it was a key? I imagine they would buff out though.

Fanatec GT3 RS V2 is still available.

I would be willing to sell the entire computer as a whole as well. This would be the tower with all hardware inside. Basically everything that was listed (computer wise) and also a DVD R/RW drive and a 120gb hard drive.

I'd be willing to sell it for $650 + whatever shipping costs. It's only a few months old. I have the box for the case which is what it'll ship in. I spent almost 1300 on this tower just a few months ago back in March.

I'd be willing the separate the seat from the cockpit and sell it by it self for $60 + shipping which I'd guess would be 20-30 dollars. It doesn't weigh much but the box would be a bit big.

Apparently I'm not allowed to edit the first post anymore.

$50 Shipped for the 8gb's of ddr3 (lower 48)

Still have the case available if anyone is interested in it we'll work something out. Shipping would likely be 20 or so via USPS.