WTB Entry Level Wheel And Pedals
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for any used or cheap entry level wheels I could use to get a grasp at iracing, I started last week with a controller and find the game very fun and now am wanting to invest into a wheel and pedals set (possibly shifter too) to get more competitive. Looking for cheap wheels that have force feedback with decent pedals, would prefer pedals with a clutch but i'm not sure that fits my budget. If anyone has just upgraded or is looking to get rid of an old wheel and pedals that they may not be using, I would really appreciate if you posted it here.

6 hours ago, MoonPanda said:

I'm looking for any used or cheap entry level wheels I could use to get a grasp at iracing, I started last week with a controller and find the game very fun and now am wanting to invest into a wheel and pedals set (possibly shifter too) to get more competitive. Looking for cheap wheels that have force feedback with decent pedals, would prefer pedals with a clutch but i'm not sure that fits my budget. If anyone has just upgraded or is looking to get rid of an old wheel and pedals that they may not be using, I would really appreciate if you posted it here.

hello, it will be easier if you mention some budget numbers...to avoid offers that are very far from it.;)

8 hours ago, MoonPanda said:

Look on eBay, particularly sellers that only offer collection only, as that reduces bidders and can keep a price down.

Hi MoonPanda

I have a Logitech GT4 steering wheel and pedals, much the same as DFGT, only the wheel on DFGT has more buttons.

This will work with a PC, it is a bit basic but you can have it for postage costs, so around £10.

Mike