Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many Endurance Races are complete?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was wondering it´s been a while since Gran Turismo 5 came out and most of us got the chance too do some of the endurance races and my question is how many are left to complete?

In my case on A-spec I still have to do the 9 hour race and the two 24h races, and on B-spec only the 24h of Nürburgring.

I got all the B spec races out of the way months ago. The two 24hr races, Tsuksuba 9hr, and the Suzuka race left for A Spec. F1 2010 keeps slowing me down on my GT5 progress. I keep hoping they institute an in race save feature. That would definitely help me decide to tackle the longer ones.

So far, I have to finish Indy 500, Suzuka 1000km, Nurburgring 4h, Tsukuba 9h, 24h of Le Mans and 24h of Nurburgring. The 24 hour races will be done at either Christmas Break of Summer Break.

I just have the two 24 hour races left. I'm taking a break from them and going back and and getting golds in everything. Including the two 24 hour races, I have 21 to go.

I'll save teh endurance races for last.

I got all the B spec races out of the way months ago. The two 24hr races, Tsuksuba 9hr, and the Suzuka race left for A Spec. F1 2010 keeps slowing me down on my GT5 progress. I keep hoping they institute an in race save feature. That would definitely help me decide to tackle the longer ones.

You could just pause it and then come back later