New Custom Sim PC
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Its been a while since I have checked into the forums.  Some of you know me and some probably not.  I have been building custom PCs for the Sim racing community, primarily ISRTV members, for quite some time.  I don’t post here much as I am usually pretty busy with new builds.  But I just got back from, a much needed, vacation.  I am all rested up and have a pretty wide open schedule to build some new PCs.  For those who don’t know me I am an IT professional with over 18 yrs experience.  I build custom PCs as a hobby.  I don’t charge much for my services.  I build them because I enjoy building things.  You can check out some of my past builds on my Facebook page (link below).

Right now is a great time to get that new PC, you have been wanting, built.  The new 20xx cards have stabilized in price, memory has finally come down and the new 9th gen Intel chips are priced reasonably.

If your ready for a new PC shoot me a message or email me [email protected] to get a quote started.   I can build anything from mild to wild, budget to over the top and anything in between.  

I would also like to take a moment to thank all of those who have ordered from me over the years.  Due to multiple back surgeries I can’t wrench in the garage like I used to so building your PCs has been a way for me to remain creative and building things with my hands.

You check out my past builds at http://www.facebook.com/BlSimRacingSolutions

Contact me by email [email protected]

Sincerely,

Brad

Edited by low_psi

With summer quickly approaching I am only building PCs one at a time.  With that said, I have finished up with my latest customer build and currently have an open schedule to build the next PC.  If your interested in a custom PC, now is the time.  PC component prices are low and I have an open calendar.  Shoot me a message if your interested in a quote. 

Edited by low_psi

Currently I have an open schedule as my last customer/build has backed out.  If your in the market for a new PC let me know and I can provide a quote.  I have budget builds starting around $500.

Hello, I am just starting to get involved in sim racing. I want to race on Iracing road courses at least at first.  I presently use a Logitec G27 wheel with my PS3 on GT3. I don't want to spend too much to dip my toe into Iracing. I would like to use a VR headset rather than a bunch of monitors. What do you suggest and what could you build me?

On 5/12/2019 at 10:24 PM, snap oversteer said:

Hello, I am just starting to get involved in sim racing. I want to race on Iracing road courses at least at first.  I presently use a Logitec G27 wheel with my PS3 on GT3. I don't want to spend too much to dip my toe into Iracing. I would like to use a VR headset rather than a bunch of monitors. What do you suggest and what could you build me?

Just a suggestion for the headset, definitely try before you buy. Also, buy used and save yourself nearly $200 on the headset.

I just finished up a customer build and currently have an open schedule.  Due to my summer activities I only take one order at a time to insure delivery within the quoted time frame.  If you looking for a new custom PC for your Sim rig, shoot me a message or email and I will get you pricing. 

I currently have an open schedule to take on the next custom build.  During the summer months I try and limit myself to one build at a time (due to summer activities).  If your considering a new Sim PC shoot me a message and I will provide you a quote.  I can build to suit most budgets and have Builds starting at $500.00

Just finished up a build and M currently open for a new build.  I do have some plans at the end of the month.  If your wanting a new PC shoot me an email of message for a quote.  Builds start at around $500

I am finishing up a build in the next day or so and after that I will be open to schedule another new build.  If you were thinking of a new PC now is the time.  Components are the cheapest they have been in years.  Message or email me and I can provide a quote.  Budget Builds starting at around $500.