FS: Fanatec F1 Limited Edition rim new in box
3 3

34 posts in this topic

phew! thank god hes not adressing me any more! i was feeling quite victimized.........oh i googled comunism, it doesnt exist, so i thought id try communism and et voila! A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property.

oh so we all own your wheel rim then? well i say we drop the price a bit, well?.....ooh he's not speaking to me.

btw, one mans troll is another mans comedian!

Hey, Guys 

No need to tranform this sell thread to fight...

Kashunator, dont get this bargaining too serious  - fil140 is a great guy and like to spend some time in the forums...I understand and agree that this item can hold solid price - infact some of them was sold on price bigger than the reatil!

Just dont get mad to Fil and to give stamp on the entire forum, no matter ISR forum is far from its best times - still decent people are here:)

This guy still doesn't understand what he did wrong lol. It's the fact that he's highjacking someone's selling thread and telling the seller what to do and what price he should ask for. It's like he thinks buyers are dumb and don't know what's a good price for them so he's the hero for opening their eyes. 

On a selling thread people just want to know about the condition, availability and the price of the item, they can judge for themselves if that item is worth the asked price for them. His trolling just make people still ask me about this rim even though I posted that it was sold some time ago. The important info gets overlooked just because he wants to be the guy saving stupid forumers from taking bad deals lol. That's what must be in his head lol.

Edited by KashunatoR

7 hours ago, KashunatoR said:

This guy still doesn't understand what he did wrong lol. It's the fact that he's highjacking someone's selling thread and telling the seller what to do and what price he should ask for. It's like he thinks buyers are dumb and don't know what's a good price for them so he's the hero for opening their eyes. 

On a selling thread people just want to know about the condition, availability and the price of the item, they can judge for themselves if that item is worth the asked price for them. His trolling just make people still ask me about this rim even though I posted that it was sold some time ago. The important info gets overlooked just because he wants to be the guy saving stupid forumers from taking bad deals lol. That's what must be in his head lol.

The most important is that the rim is sold and have new good home!:))) 

yeh, instead of its old crap home.

And your statement proves my point, i do want to save stupid forumers from taking bad deals because i dont like to see people treated badly and ripped off, i'm happy that you can see what my point is! oh and a public forum is for free speech! give me one good reason why i shouldn't try to stop greedy people?

Edited by fil140

On 2/13/2019 at 3:48 PM, fil140 said:

alright buddy calm down, i was only pulling your leg! anybody that's not been on the moon for for the past 6 months and has any interest in sim racing knows that this is an amazing wheel and that you are selling it on in a very fair and reasonable way. I've used mine for around 10 hours and now i've wrapped it back in the dust free bag because it seems too good to use everyday, ill save it for big races. seriously its a great wheel at a very good price especially considering the price of the equivalent  formula style rims on the market right now.

oh, and btw kashunakor, i posted this comment back in february but you ignored it and decided to try start an argument, if you look at the comment that followed it, i also apologised and to add to that i sent you a pm apologizing for offending you, well i retract that apology because you chose to ignore that too....so carry on looking for attention, you sad sad lil boy.

Edited by fil140

Guys, I will ask you both to end this here....the simracing forums are place to discuss this topic and to help each other - not to call bad names etc....I am asking both to shake hands!

Edited by Krassi

hey kras [email protected] known me for a long time, i sent this guy a pm to appologise but he came back crying like a baby on the public thread, i also apologise to him here in this thread, he ignored that too, so screw him! kras, you also know me well enough to know that i dont like whiney babies who cry and look for attention in public forums.....hang on? who elese do we know that does this? i think darin knows, ahahhahaaa!!!!😂