FS: Fanatec F1 Limited Edition rim new in box
3 3

34 posts in this topic

I'm selling my Limited Edition rim that I bought for conversion. I'm sure the conversion will be possible in the future but I don't feel like waiting for it. It's new, never used, in the boxes it came in. 
The wheel comes with 2 year warranty. I will send the invoice yo the buyer.
Price is 350 euro plus shipping 

Edited by KashunatoR

The conversion solution for OSW is weeks or months away, time that I don't have, I need a wheel now. Fanatec changed something that makes the conversions much more difficult. It's a pity, because this rim ticks all the boxes for me, it's a big step up from the Formula carbon that I also own. 

At present, conversion is not posdible.

It may or may not become possible in tge future because the wheel and base have to send a randomly generated code back and forth each time the wheel is used. The only possible workaround right now is to install a battery pack on the rim and power it up using a fanatec base before fitting to another base. But, if you lose power tgen you need to reconnect to a fanatec base again to power up.

Noone knows if there is going to be a way around this. Naughty of fanatec not to have warned the dd modding community of this.

Phil.

I'm glad i didnt pre-order it now - it seems really strange why they would want to narrow down their market. Their wheel are generally good value - but i would buy much else from them based on previous experiences. Its a great wheel - im sure someone will buy it as you cant get them until April now

Edited by s73

I don’t think that this actual version of the wheel will be available at all, there’s a couple that are similar but this one is strictly limited. I said the same about the loss in sales but the brains at fanatic will have a really good reason for encryption!

phil

this is a limited edition item so it doesn't follow the same principles as other items. Also, it's still new since it has never been used, unlike the car that you are using when you leave the dealership. Anyway, this is my price and people interested can decide whether this rim is worth that price to them or not.

alright buddy calm down, i was only pulling your leg! anybody that's not been on the moon for for the past 6 months and has any interest in sim racing knows that this is an amazing wheel and that you are selling it on in a very fair and reasonable way. I've used mine for around 10 hours and now i've wrapped it back in the dust free bag because it seems too good to use everyday, ill save it for big races. seriously its a great wheel at a very good price especially considering the price of the equivalent  formula style rims on the market right now.

Edited by fil140

Sold on iracing forums, at the asked price.

It's just sad to see how bad these forums have become. Any douche can highjack your thread and there is no admin to ban them.

On top of that now here come the downvotes from other sad dudes, who don't understand that if the price of an item is not right for them, they don't have to buy.

I sold here Fanatec and Momo rims, Heusinkveld pedals, PDW shifters, all flawless transactions, so keep the downvotes coming, they are so warranted.

Edited by KashunatoR

4 hours ago, KashunatoR said:

Sold on iracing forums, at the asked price.

It's just sad to see how bad these forums have become. Any douche can highjack your thread and there is no admin to ban them.

On top of that now here come the downvotes from other sad dudes, who don't understand that if the price of an item is not right for them, they don't have to buy.

I sold here Fanatec and Momo rims, Heusinkveld pedals, PDW shifters, all flawless transactions, so keep the downvotes coming, they are so warranted.

It makes sense to sell for whatever price you want. As you said, if you don't want to pay what's being asked, then you don't have to pay. The issue comes with your attitude. Part of the purpose for the forums is to discuss, you shouldn't take disagreement so personally. 

exactly piggy, this is an open forum designed to encourage healthy debate, its not communism! 

i thought youd get that kashunator .

December 1989 was the last act of a finale that had started in 1987, in Brașov. The anti-communist riot in Brașov on 15 November 1987 was the main political event that announced the imminent fall of communism in Romania.

p.s, kash, as a very active member on the iracing forums both in the hardware and classified sections, im surprised not to have seen your advert for this wheel over the last 4 months whilst my teammates and myself have been looking, furthermore., if you actually read your own post thread then youd see some time ago that i said that i was only joking and that your superb wheel was indeed more than worth what youd asked.

hey!! did you call me a douche? why i oughtta!!!

Edited by fil140

On 1/26/2019 at 9:54 PM, KashunatoR said:

I'm selling my Limited Edition rim that I bought for conversion. I'm sure the conversion will be possible in the future but I don't feel like waiting for it. It's new, never used, in the boxes it came in. 
The wheel comes with 2 year warranty. I will send the invoice yo the buyer.
Price is 350 euro plus shipping 

Edited by Nashy

On 3/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, fil140 said:

exactly piggy, this is an open forum designed to encourage healthy debate, its not communism! 

i thought youd get that kashunator .

December 1989 was the last act of a finale that had started in 1987, in Brașov. The anti-communist riot in Brașov on 15 November 1987 was the main political event that announced the imminent fall of communism in Romania.

Dude, you just keep  showing how ignorant you are. Just google "comunism" before spewing other stupid remarks. Also, on the matter of you not finding my selling thread on iracing forums, that's hardly surprising. It would take some brain to get my real name from the youtube video and search for my topics on iracng.

It baffles me how the others are supporting this disrespectful troll. It just goes to show how much this community has decayed. This is the last time I'm adressing this guy.

Edited by KashunatoR