WTB formula style rig!

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I own an f1gt rig but I'm not really happy with the f1 position and thats the only position I care about. I want to buy a closed f1 cockpit if somebody has one. Or maybe a modified rseat f1 that can take heusinkveld ultimate pedalset. I want a setup to be rigid and flex free. I use a osw with a small mige. If you have a f1 cockpit hit me up. I live in Sweden :)

5 hours ago, Mohammed Al-Nuaimi said:

Hello! I own an f1gt rig but I'm not really happy with the f1 position and thats the only position I care about. I want to buy a closed f1 cockpit if somebody has one. Or maybe a modified rseat f1 that can take heusinkveld ultimate pedalset. I want a setup to be rigid and flex free. I use a osw with a small mige. If you have a f1 cockpit hit me up. I live in Sweden :)

If you have or know someone with an IRacing account click the link it's an Rseat formula V2 http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/0/3632651.page#11389012

3 hours ago, Mohammed Al-Nuaimi said:

Hello! 

No sadly I don't have an account could you please screenshot and forward it to me? 

It was posted on the 09/01/2019 @11;42pm..... your gonna have to find a way to contact him my job is done ...good luck

rs.JPG

Edited by SkyyJuice