FS: PRECISION SIM ENGINEERING GT1
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Time to let this beauty go move on to something different. Selling for $1,700 shipped in the US. 

IMG-2903.JPG

IMG-2901.JPG

Edited by spooled

hi, can you tell me what exactly is it that makes PSE wheel rims so expensive compared to similar products that are available?

Did it come in any kind of display box or just a regular flight case?

Just quick advice to help you in the sale...remove this cheapo karton box picture..I know you received the rim with it...and in general I like ppl who keep original boxes etc...but if I spent 1700 and you sent it with this to me I will be very dissapointed at least....imagine if something happens in shipping....we have precedents already..1700$ is high end price tag and deserves really solid case....

We know this, packaging and delivery is definately not a strong point for simon, wang it in a box with an old carrier bag. Not really on when you spent so much. There are a lot of much cheaper wheels that come foam packed in a flight case with a thankyou note, having said that, the wheel itself is great.

Definitely understand your point there and it would have been nice with a nice carrier. Though the quality of simon’s wheels is next to none, if there is a best offer out there i’m willing to hear anyone out. It was a dream to get this wheel but now i need to downsize on my hobby.