What to do when sold bad merchandise? ADMIN HELP

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have been trying to work out a refund with the seller of some sim racing equipment on this forum who sold me an item that has never worked from DAY 1. I tried my best to troubleshoot with the seller and have exhausted all options. I could have and would have paid the full price for new equipment if I knew it would be this much of a headache. Now all of a sudden the seller has stopped responding to me. ADMINS what should he my next course of action. I am not mentioning the sellers name yet because I still want to give them the opportunity to correct this rather then face any repercussions. This community has been very helpful and up until this point I have been very satisfied doing business on here.

did you use paypal and send him a merchant payment? If you did you can open a case with paypal and they'll refund your money - takes a little while but thats what you get with their buyer protection

the problem is, is that there really aren't any admins here these days.   Since everybody left except for Paul it seems, I would not expect anybody to step in to help other than what Armaan suggested