Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DIRT 3 ANSWERS HERE FROM TWISR 7/1

24 posts in this topic

Hello all at ISR,

Just watched both of your recent vids, nixim mod2 and twisr. excellent as always, something to enjoy with my morning coffee :D

I'm thinking about getting a nixim 2 mod just to try it as i had the original for my g25 and found it quite usefull. However i the wheel and pedals away to my brother when i got a g27, with the intention of getting another but never got round to it.

As for the what car? Alpine A110 is my guess. I'm pretty sure it is :? I've driven it a few times. Think it's the only rwd 60's car? (in the game). This game is pretty awesome, ffb, graphics, sounds. I play it on PC, max'd out and it looks fantastic. I've also played a bit of multiplayer and some of the modes are brilliant. I'm eager to try out the new monte carlo dlc, if i dont win it. I'll end up buying it, but free is always better :)

The car is obviously Alpine A110 aka Berlinette with Renault engine. Not a powerful car but nonetheless a great looking classic and a fun to drive. Only driven it in Forza previously but pleasantly surprised to find it in Dirt 3 and in rally game where it belongs.

Hey, I've only just gotten into racing car games and I found the youtube show. But after playing Dirt3 all weekend I recognise the car as the Alpine A110.

Anyway cool site, gonna check out more stuff.