No longer for sale
1 1

23 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, TommyD said:

I don't know if you're aware or not but the U.S. cost on these is only 1250.00 plus shipping, brand new. 

Des simulation has them in stock for 1800 and open sim racing has them for 1550 and listed as sold out. Maybe you’re thinking of 2 pedal set...

According to the Heusinkveld website without the base plate the 3 pedal converts to roughly $1250.00 USD. They are not in stock currently but they usually get them restocked pretty quickly. 

8 minutes ago, TommyD said:

If you don't mind me asking why are you selling them because I'm probably going to be getting that set I currently have the Pro's but the clutch and gas is too light for me. 

I bought them to use while my HPP pedals get worked on. I almost bought ultimates before getting HPPs and they were nowhere near 1200 when I priced them. Heusinkveld website is down now so I can’t check your numbers.

2 hours ago, Scubasteve said:

Des simulation has them in stock for 1800 and open sim racing has them for 1550 and listed as sold out. Maybe you’re thinking of 2 pedal set...

Are you in Canada/Using CAD currency by any chance? 

4 hours ago, Scubasteve said:

If they’re really 1250 without the plate, you can have mine for 1000 plus shipping with the plate. Wife’s gonna be pissed at me, but that’s life I guess.

Just looked for curiosity sake, they come to 1243.00 USD at the current conversion rate.  Or 1098.35 Euro, according to their site.

There used to be an unwritten rule when buying/selling used gear.  Value was approximately half what you would pay for it new.  Looking at the FS ads on this site, that rule definitely does not apply to sim gear.  I wonder why?

7 minutes ago, RazzBarlow7 said:

There used to be an unwritten rule when buying/selling used gear.  Value was approximately half what you would pay for it new.  Looking at the FS ads on this site, that rule definitely does not apply to sim gear.  I wonder why?

Because its worth what people are willing to pay.  Just like everything else in the buy and sell arena. 

2 minutes ago, abss said:

are you selling half price ? let me know what you ve got

I had a V1 CSW wheel for sale on here last year and got offers as low as $175.  I was asking $300 shipped (roughly half price)

On 12/11/2018 at 10:51 PM, R_Pierce said:

Just looked for curiosity sake, they come to 1243.00 USD at the current conversion rate.  Or 1098.35 Euro, according to their site.

What ?

Copied from their site:

SIM PEDALS ULTIMATE

1,329.00INC. VAT
That is obviously without the base plate and without shipping costs...
I recently upgraded from Pro's to Ultimate's (mostly because of the clutch feeling). Worth every cent imo. The throttle does not feel all that different, brake is a slight improvement, but the clutch is on another level.

1 hour ago, Fanapryde said:

What ?

Copied from their site:

SIM PEDALS ULTIMATE

1,329.00INC. VAT
That is obviously without the base plate and without shipping costs...
I recently upgraded from Pro's to Ultimate's (mostly because of the clutch feeling). Worth every cent imo. The throttle does not feel all that different, brake is a slight improvement, but the clutch is on another level.

Screenshot (5).png

4 minutes ago, Fanapryde said:

Screenshot taken 5' ago (logged in at HE site): (as visible in the right low corner of the pic).

Maybe your is without VAT.

HE-ult.png

Mine is from when I posted the pic as well.  Here in the states, it equates to what I posted above.  I cant speak for yours or any other countries location.  But in the US that is roughly 1250.00 USD

Thanks for all the replies. I’ve updated the price to make it more competitive and included a brand new simlab sliding pedal tray with the pedals. That should make them much more attractive now.

to the guy commenting on the unwritten rule of 50% off: shove off mate. There is being constructive like the guy who corrected me on price and then there is just being a complainer. You’re a complainer.

2 hours ago, Scubasteve said:

Thanks for all the replies. I’ve updated the price to make it more competitive and included a brand new simlab sliding pedal tray with the pedals. That should make them much more attractive now.

to the guy commenting on the unwritten rule of 50% off: shove off mate. There is being constructive like the guy who corrected me on price and then there is just being a complainer. You’re a complainer.

And here I was, coming on here to compliment you for taking everyone's advice and being reasonable.  LOL  My comment was not suggesting you should sell at half price, my comment was on the used sim gear market in general.  So, I was not complaining.  I've got nothing to complain about.  I'm very happy with my Fanatec V3 pedals.  I'll go shove off now.  Does this mean I can't buy your Buttkicker Mini LFE's now?  Good luck with the sale, mate.