he pedal vs ricmotech gtpro3
2 2

18 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, nakamura-mizuno said:

thank you for reply !!!

but i want buy he ultimate or ricmotech gtpro 3...

Can you recommend it?

Both are good set of pedals - it is about personal preference - will be great if you test them first!

3 hours ago, Beef36 said:

From a driving perspective, both pedals are as good as each other.  Sales support is also excellent for both so perhaps the main difference is the look, cost and availability.

Some people just want hydraulics and if you are one of them, then get the Ricmotech pedals.

However friends of mine have experienced hydraulic brake issues on other pedal sets and it makes a mess.  

The HE pedals never leak as there is no fluid.  They just need a little oil lubricant periodically, otherwise they are set and forget.  

Therefore if I had choose, I'd prefer HE Ultimates due to their low maintenance.

Note: I think only the lower spec HE Pros are being upgraded to HE Sprint pedals.  The top spec HE Ultimates are currently unchanged.

Thank you for reply beef36

Has your friend's issue been an issue in gtpro3?

On 11/22/2018 at 1:57 AM, nakamura-mizuno said:

Thank you for reply beef36

Has your friend's issue been an issue in gtpro3?

He just saying that the hydraulic can do a mess if leaked...I am also from these people which will not use hydraulic pedals at home...

I went from the HE Pro's to the HE Ultimates a few months ago.

Both are great pedal sets, low maintenance and built to last. The only reason why I changed to the Ultimates is the feeling of the clutch thats is clearly better than the Pro version. If you don't drive H-shifter cars that much, it might be worth thinking about the Pro's (or the new Sprints).

The throttle feel is not that different and the brakes can be set to an even higher force, but the Pro's were already plenty (for me).

I did consider hydraulic pedals before, but I decided against them because I to heard from two friends that they had leakage issues with their sets and my wife would not be happy with me ruining the wooden floor...

Heusinkveld now reaplces the Pro's by the new Sprints. They look very nice (though I prefer the more industrial look) and are (obviously) placed under the Ultimates.

I have had a lot of (lower end) pedals before the HE's, but these are really a step up, will make you drive (brake) more consistent and thus faster...🙂

As an addon: the guys at Heusinkveld are really nice and helpful if even something should go wrong (I had two clutch springs broken and they were replaced without costs). I also use the SQ shifter from them and am eagerly awaiting their H-shifter to be released.