(FS) rSeat, CSR wheel, CSR Elite pedals, and Buttkicker

15 posts in this topic

Looking to move these into the hands of another hobbyist. All cables/manuals were kept and will be sold with items, but unfortunately I may only haven the original box for the wheel itself. I'm located in GA and looking to sell fast so best offer takes it.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

I'm interested in the Wheel. Have you used this with xbox360? Can you verify that all functions working, including all pedals when connected to wheel using the PS cable?

How much are you asking for it?

I'm located North of Nashville, TN. You'll ship, right?

Thanks,

David L.

Any sim racers in the south (I live in north east GA) who want a great deal and are willing to meet up I'm looking to move this stuff out soon at a low price for you. I really want to find a home for the rseat and i am willing to drive half way.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, xxxdisciplexxx said:

Any sim racers in the south (I live in north east GA) who want a great deal and are willing to meet up I'm looking to move this stuff out soon at a low price for you. I really want to find a home for the rseat and i am willing to drive half way.

hey message me with what you have left.. im just 2 hrs north of chattanooga.. wouldnt care to meet you