FS: T-GT pedals new in wrapper
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have a brand new set of T-GT pedals never out of the box. Not sure what they are worth but will accept reasonable offer via PM. Please note your location as well.

TS-PC Rim sold

Please PM me with questions about the pedals

TS-PC1.jpg

Edited by racerz

On 10/9/2018 at 3:48 PM, racerz said:

Bought this new from B&H Photo on Oct 20,2017.  It comes with the original receipt and a transferable two year extended warranty thru Square Trade as well. Was really not used very much as I went to the dark side with console racing a few months ago. Rim has slight signs of wear but minimal. Base is perfect without a ding or scratch. Fan is quiet . Never had any issues with it. Includes all original accessories. Clamp was never used as I had it hard mounted to my 80/20 cockpit. Asking $299 plus actual Fed Ex shipping cost which would depend on your location. I am in Arizona. Could be $25-35. 

I replaced this wheel with a T-GT and have a brand new set of T-GT pedals never out of the box as well. Not sure what they are worth but will accept reasonable offer via PM. Please note your location as well.

Finally have a like new Playstation rim which is labeled as the TS. Asking $70 shipped. 

Please PM me with questions about any of thses items 

TS-PC1.jpg

TS-PC2.jpg

TS-PC3.jpg

TS1.JPG

TS2.JPG