WTB: 300mm+ TX compatible rim (Xbox)

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I reached out before looking for a 599xx evo rim but I wanted to be open to other 300+mm rims for my Thrustmaster TX base for Xbox one. 

If you have a rim a rim that fits the bill I'd love to consider it. 

Gino

Hi GIno.  I don't know if this will work for you, but I just posted a 29mm Momo Steering Wheel for sale in this forum.  Good luck finding what you're looking for.  John

53 minutes ago, Phaze11111 said:

Hi GIno.  I don't know if this will work for you, but I just posted a 29mm Momo Steering Wheel for sale in this forum.  Good luck finding what you're looking for.  John

Hi John! Thank you for the offer- I'll actually have to consider it an option.  

I do prefer a larger rim size but that is quite a deal for a quality, drilled wheel.  I'll have to decide tomorrow afternoon. 

-Gino

Hi Gino. The Momo rim sold Friday afternoon and has already been shipped.  I do have another wheel/button plate for sale.  FS: Custom OSW DD Wheel 70mm Price Reduced - $300  It's a great deal if it will work for you and cost over $480 as pictured.  You could also acquire and use a 15" Joe's Wheel with it...a simple swap. Although it doesn't come with paddle shifters, you can use the top outer buttons for shifting.  You can also add paddle shifters at a later date.  John